Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Eventium' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The ticketing functionality is directly provided by our different Affiliates. Eventium is an intermediary that allows you access to the information. We take no legal liability for cancellations, changes or any other issues arising with this event.
Eventium AND FACEBOOK
- The event and related information is community generated content on Facebook.
- Eventium accesses only the public events from Facebook users. Its users' responsibility to select PRIVATE option while creating events on Facebook if they don't want to list their events as public.
- Eventium is not affiliated with Facebook and only displays the information which is publicly available.